Sesame Pork Stir-fry
By The Food Coach, Jennifer Bruer
1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
2 boneless pork loin chops, cut into bite size pieces
2 stalks of chopped celery
1 chopped onion
1 chopped carrot
2 cups chopped broccoli
1 sliced red bell pepper
1 cup snow peas
2 cloves of crushed garlic
1 tbsp sesame seeds (to top meal when served)
2 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce OR coconut aminos
3 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp honey
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat coconut oil in wok or frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Add pork, celery, carrot, onion and saute until meat is cooked through and browned.
- Lower heat to medium-low.
- Add broccoli, garlic, snow peas, bell peppers and all the sauce ingredients.
- Toss and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Serve and top with sesame seeds.