By Jenn Bruer
I know, I know, what kind of grainless warrior am I if I haven’t even tried spaghetti squash?! Well, today I did! It was awesome and I highly recommend it.
1 large spaghetti squash
3 cups your favourite meat sauce
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut the squash in half
- Scoop out the middle gunk & seeds
- Place face down on a baking sheet and put enough water in the pan that it won’t spill over (a cup or so)
- Place in hot oven for 30 minutes
- Remove squash from oven
- With a fork gently scrape the inside of the sqush to remove “spaghetti-like” strands
- Place the squash strands on a plate
- Top with meat sauce
VOILA, spaghetti and meat sauce!